Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life Lines


(Dedicated to Teju and Ramy)

Blessed are those with Life...!!
Am blessed with life lines.....!!
Not single but Dual......!!
Yea...!!Dual life lines............!!

One is with the name of almighty.....!!
Embebed with the deeds of Saviour...!!
Plays the role of the god father....!
Emits with the mature flow......!!

Other means Radiant....!!
Embellish with glory and joy....!!
Plays the role of the angel......!!
Engulfed with blend of practicality and emotions....!!

Almighty and Angel.....!!
Endure as my pilliars....!!
My life roost on them.....!!
So the say.....

Blessed are those with life....!!
Am blessed with life lines.....!!
Not single but Dual.....!!
Yea..!! Dual life lines...!!
............................................................................................................

2 comments:

Unknown said...

some how she got words like life line to describe.......
what is she for me?
still i m searching for the words.......

she is not my just friend....
not my girl friend either.....
still i manage to understand her more than herself......
without words....
without sight.....

I hope i got my words......

SHE IS MY "SOUL MATE"

Dimple Shetty said...

Thanks Ramy..! This really meant a lot..!